Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Pam on Sep 15th, 2016

I moved here from MI where I had the same OBGYN for 30 yrs. I hit the jackpot finding Dr Murray! The Dr and all of the staff were very courteous & professional.

by Donna on Feb 24th, 2016

Wonderful person. Great staff.

Great Caring Doctor! show details Great Caring Doctor!
by Marilyn on Jan 25th, 2016

Awesome Doctor. Really cares about you. The time he spends with you is YOUR time and he really listens. Very caring. Always available.

Terrible show details Terrible
by HurricaneKatri on Aug 6th, 2015

This doctor Murray did a terrible job in my c-section! I completly dislike him. He's all nice & fun to get your $. He's an extremely arrogant guy and he was horrible @ the hospital with me. He has no experience whatsoever when he did my c-section... It was a mess!!! I wish I could meet him again and tell him how great of a job he did that I had so many issues later!!!!

Wonderful Doctor show details Wonderful Doctor
Aug 15th, 2013

Dr. Murray is a wonderful doctor. He cares for his patients as individuals. He never makes me feel rushed, and answers all my questions. His staff is personable and caring also. I would definitely recommend him!

Very Happy Patient show details Very Happy Patient
by A. Scippio on May 18th, 2013

Along with Jesus Christ first, this man saved my life! Excellent Dr he is! I will never go to anyone else except Dr. Murray. His staff is wonderful, caring, and concerned. May God bless them all! Highly Recommended

Nov 26th, 2012

Great Dr! I have been seeing Dr.Murray for 15 years, he is the best!

Very Disappointed show details Very Disappointed
Aug 30th, 2012

My wife went to see this MD to trae a prolapsed uterus. In spite of all the pain he minimised the problem. Later on we gave up on him and visit other specialist and an urologist. It turned out that she had grade 5 prolapsed bladder, prolapsed rectum and prolapsed uterus. He never said she had any other besides a mild prolapsed uterus. How can one trust an MD who does not notice a prolapsed bladder???

Mar 26th, 2012

Excellent Doctor looked a long time and visited several other dr. till i found dr. murry he is awsome.

Apr 28th, 2011

Dr Murray and his staff are absolutely wonderful...the VERY BEST!