Dr. Richard Murray MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 4th, 2016
Amazing Doctor and Person!
I have gone to Dr. Murray for over ten years and have never been dissatisfied with him or his amazing staff. When my husband and I wanted to start our family, he took his time to sit down with us and talk it through. When we were expecting, we recieved exemplary care from not only the doctor but his entire staff! They are warm, caring and friendly. You could not ask for a better group anywhere. When it came time to have our daughter, things did not quite go as we hoped and we ended up having a last minute c-section. Dr. Murray was compassionate yet firm when discussing the baby and her safety. He eased our fears and walked us through the process of a c-section like a true professional. It went so very smooth and every day thereafter during our hospital stay he came and checked on us and the baby. He was always cheerful and thorough in his check-ups. I would recommend this doctor over and over again as we just don't have enough good things to say about him. He is a true benefit to his profession.

December 4th, 2016
Amazing Doctor and Person!

September 15th, 2016
I moved here from MI where I had the same OBGYN for 30 yrs. I hit the jackpot finding Dr Murray! The Dr and all of the staff were very courteous & professional.

February 24th, 2016
Wonderful person. Great staff.

January 25th, 2016
Great Caring Doctor!
Awesome Doctor. Really cares about you. The time he spends with you is YOUR time and he really listens. Very caring. Always available.

August 6th, 2015
Terrible
This doctor Murray did a terrible job in my c-section! I completly dislike him. He's all nice & fun to get your $. He's an extremely arrogant guy and he was horrible @ the hospital with me. He has no experience whatsoever when he did my c-section... It was a mess!!! I wish I could meet him again and tell him how great of a job he did that I had so many issues later!!!!

August 15th, 2013
Wonderful Doctor
Dr. Murray is a wonderful doctor. He cares for his patients as individuals. He never makes me feel rushed, and answers all my questions. His staff is personable and caring also. I would definitely recommend him!

May 18th, 2013
Very Happy Patient
Along with Jesus Christ first, this man saved my life! Excellent Dr he is! I will never go to anyone else except Dr. Murray. His staff is wonderful, caring, and concerned. May God bless them all! Highly Recommended

November 26th, 2012
Great Dr! I have been seeing Dr.Murray for 15 years, he is the best!

August 30th, 2012
Very Disappointed
My wife went to see this MD to trae a prolapsed uterus. In spite of all the pain he minimised the problem. Later on we gave up on him and visit other specialist and an urologist. It turned out that she had grade 5 prolapsed bladder, prolapsed rectum and prolapsed uterus. He never said she had any other besides a mild prolapsed uterus. How can one trust an MD who does not notice a prolapsed bladder???

March 26th, 2012
Excellent Doctor looked a long time and visited several other dr. till i found dr. murry he is awsome.

April 28th, 2011
Dr Murray and his staff are absolutely wonderful...the VERY BEST!