Dr. Richard Murray Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Murray?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 13th, 2017

Wonderful Doctor

Dr. Murray makes you feel at ease and comfortable. Takes the time to answer any questions or concerns. Friendly and efficient office.

May 22nd, 2017

Outstanding

Have been a patient for many years. His practice is excellent. He is caring and responsive. Would not go anywhere else. Misty, his PA is exceptional also. Dr. Murray also delivered my beautiful granddaughter.

December 4th, 2016

Amazing Doctor and Person!

I have gone to Dr. Murray for over ten years and have never been dissatisfied with him or his amazing staff. When my husband and I wanted to start our family, he took his time to sit down with us and talk it through. When we were expecting, we recieved exemplary care from not only the doctor but his entire staff! They are warm, caring and friendly. You could not ask for a better group anywhere. When it came time to have our daughter, things did not quite go as we hoped and we ended up having a last minute c-section. Dr. Murray was compassionate yet firm when discussing the baby and her safety. He eased our fears and walked us through the process of a c-section like a true professional. It went so very smooth and every day thereafter during our hospital stay he came and checked on us and the baby. He was always cheerful and thorough in his check-ups. I would recommend this doctor over and over again as we just don't have enough good things to say about him. He is a true benefit to his profession.

December 4th, 2016

Amazing Doctor and Person!

October 18th, 2016

Amazing, Thorough, Superior

September 15th, 2016

I moved here from MI where I had the same OBGYN for 30 yrs. I hit the jackpot finding Dr Murray! The Dr and all of the staff were very courteous & professional.

February 24th, 2016

Wonderful person. Great staff.

January 25th, 2016

Great Caring Doctor!

Awesome Doctor. Really cares about you. The time he spends with you is YOUR time and he really listens. Very caring. Always available.

August 6th, 2015

Terrible

This doctor Murray did a terrible job in my c-section! I completly dislike him. He's all nice & fun to get your $. He's an extremely arrogant guy and he was horrible @ the hospital with me. He has no experience whatsoever when he did my c-section... It was a mess!!! I wish I could meet him again and tell him how great of a job he did that I had so many issues later!!!!

August 16th, 2013

Wonderful Doctor

Dr. Murray is a wonderful doctor. He cares for his patients as individuals. He never makes me feel rushed, and answers all my questions. His staff is personable and caring also. I would definitely recommend him!

May 18th, 2013

Very Happy Patient

Along with Jesus Christ first, this man saved my life! Excellent Dr he is! I will never go to anyone else except Dr. Murray. His staff is wonderful, caring, and concerned. May God bless them all! Highly Recommended

November 27th, 2012

Great Dr! I have been seeing Dr.Murray for 15 years, he is the best!