Learn more about Dr. Richard Nichols:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Nichols is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nichols
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nichols Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Nichols, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nichols graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nichols has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Regional Medical Center
- Central Florida Surgicenter
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Dean Nichols MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Nichols practice?
- Dr. Richard Nichols has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Nichols practices Otolaryngology near Wesley Chapel, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lakeland, FL and Detroit, MI.
See Wesley Chapel Otolaryngologists.