A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Pagliara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pagliara
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pagliara Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Pagliara graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Pagliara has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Florida Regional Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Dominick Pagliara DO is a male Radiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Pagliara practice?
- Dr. Richard Pagliara has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Pagliara practices Radiology near Bay Pines, FL.
See Bay Pines Radiologists.