A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Palmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Palmer, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Palmer graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Palmer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- East Jefferson General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Palmer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 5 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Palmer practice?
Dr. Richard Palmer practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neuromuscular Medicine near Metairie, LA.
See Metairie Neurologists.