Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Rhodes Jr
Dr. Richard Rhodes Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Frisco, TX, with other offices in Plano, TX and Dallas, TX (and 2 other locations). He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Rhodes is affiliated with Texas Health Diagnostics & Surgery Plano, Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano and Texas Health Allen. Dr. Rhodes has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Rhodes Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Richard Rhodes Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Frisco, TX.
Dr. David Brown
Pediatric Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Frisco, TX 0 mi21
Dr. Brody Flanagin
Frisco, TX 0 mi9
Dr. Paul Ghattas
Orthopedic Surgery, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Frisco, TX 0 mi8