Learn more about Dr. Richard Rhodes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Rhodes, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Rhodes, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Rhodes graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rhodes has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rhodes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard Rhodes practice?
Dr. Richard Rhodes practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mckinney, TX and Terre Haute, IN.
See Plano Surgeons, Plano Orthopedic Surgeons, and Plano Sports Medicine Doctors.