A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Rhodes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Rhodes, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rhodes
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Rhodes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Rhodes, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Rhodes graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rhodes has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard D Rhodes MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Rhodes practice?
- Dr. Richard Rhodes has 6 office locations.
Dr. Richard Rhodes practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Allen, TX and Mckinney, TX.
See Plano Surgeons and Plano Orthopedic Surgeons.