A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Rhodes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Rhodes, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rhodes
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rhodes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Rhodes, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Rhodes graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rhodes has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard D Rhodes MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Rhodes practice?
- Dr. Richard Rhodes has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Rhodes practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near McKinney, TX.
See McKinney Surgeons and McKinney Orthopedic Surgeons.