A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Robbins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Robbins is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robbins
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Robbins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Robbins, DPM, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Nipple Discharge (Galactorrhea)
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer (Follicular Adenocarcinoma)
- Thyroid Gland Removal (Thyroidectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Robbins graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Robbins has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard James Robbins DPM and MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Robbins practice?
- Dr. Richard Robbins has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Robbins practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Endocrinologists.