A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Richard Robbins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Robbins is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Robbins, DPM, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Nipple Discharge (Galactorrhea)
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer (Follicular Adenocarcinoma)
- Thyroid Gland Removal (Thyroidectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Robbins graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Robbins has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Robbins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans