Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Richard Robbins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Robbins is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Robbins, DPM, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Nipple Discharge (Galactorrhea)
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer (Follicular Adenocarcinoma)
- Thyroid Gland Removal (Thyroidectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Robbins graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Robbins has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard James Robbins DPM and MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Robbins practice?
- Dr. Richard Robbins has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Robbins practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Houston Internists and Houston Endocrinologists.