Learn more about Dr. Richard Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Scott is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Scott, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Disorders of the Knee Joint
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Surgery Hip Replacement Arthroplasty
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Surgery
- Knee Surgery Knee Replacement Arthroplasty
- Orthopedic Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Scott has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- New England Baptist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Scott accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Scott practice?
Dr. Richard Scott practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Boston, MA.
See Boston Surgeons.