A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Scott is Excellent. Dr. Scott has been reviewed by 13 patients who have provided 7 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Scott, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 8 Areas, including Disorders of the Knee Joint, Hip Surgery, and Hip Surgery Hip Replacement Arthroplasty.5 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Scott has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- New England Baptist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Scott accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Scott practice?
Dr. Richard Scott practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Boston, MA.
See Boston Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Rickey Scott, Dr. Rickie Scott, Dr. Rich Scott, Dr. Rick Scott, Dr. Richie Scott, Dr. Ricky Scott