A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Scott is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Scott, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Disorders of the Knee Joint
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Surgery Hip Replacement Arthroplasty
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Surgery
- Knee Surgery Knee Replacement Arthroplasty
- Orthopedic Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Scott has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- New England Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard David Scott MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Scott practice?
- Dr. Richard Scott has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Scott practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Boston, MA.
See Boston Surgeons.