A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Sweet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Sweet is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Sweet, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Movement Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sweet graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Sweet has 3 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Westchester Medical Center
- Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard David Sweet MD is a male Neurologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Sweet practice?
- Dr. Richard Sweet has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Sweet practices Neurology near West Harrison, NY.
See West Harrison Neurologists.