A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Sweet is Poor. Dr. Sweet has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 1 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Sweet, MD is board certified in Neurology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sweet graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Sweet has 3 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Center
- Westchester Medical Center
- Sound Shore Medical Center Westchester
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sweet accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Sweet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Sweet practice?
Dr. Richard Sweet practices Neurology near West Harrison, NY.
Additional practice locations include: White Plains, NY.
See West Harrison Neurologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dick Sweet, Dr. Ricardo Sweet, Dr. Rich Sweet, Dr. Richie Sweet, Dr. Rick Sweet, Dr. Rickey Sweet