A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Sweet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Sweet is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Sweet, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Movement Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sweet graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Sweet has 3 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Westchester Medical Center
- Sound Shore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sweet accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Sweet practice?
Dr. Richard Sweet practices Neurology near West Harrison, NY.
See West Harrison Neurologists.