A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Welch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Welch is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Welch, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 51 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Back Pain
- Bereavement/Traumatic Grief
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Chronic Illness
- Colon Cancer
- Critical Care
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Diabetic Foot
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Welch graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Welch has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Greenview Regional Hospital
- Medical Center at Bowling Green
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Dale Welch MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Welch practice?
- Dr. Richard Welch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Welch practices Family Medicine near Bowling Green, KY.
See Bowling Green Primary Care Doctors.