Learn more about Dr. Richard Welch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Welch is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Welch
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Welch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Welch, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 51 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Back Pain
- Bereavement/Traumatic Grief
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Chronic Illness
- Colon Cancer
- Critical Care
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Diabetic Foot
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Welch graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Welch has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Greenview Regional Hospital
- Medical Center at Bowling Green
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard D Welch MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Welch practice?
- Dr. Richard Welch has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Welch practices Family Medicine near Bowling Green, KY.
See Bowling Green Family Physicians.