A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Williams is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Williams
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Williams Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Williams, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Williams has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Dwayne Williams MD is a male Urologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Williams practice?
- Dr. Richard Williams has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Williams practices Urology near Iowa City, IA.
See Iowa City Urologists.