A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Williams is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Williams, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Williams has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Dwayne Williams MD is a male Urologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Williams practice?
- Dr. Richard Williams has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Williams practices Urology near Iowa City, IA.
See Iowa City Urologists.