Dr. Richard Dabb MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 31st, 2016
Implant Removal w/Breast Lift
I initially went to Dr. Dabb to have a breast lift with with removal of 10 year old implants that were done by someone else. I was never happy with the implants I received. I was talked into getting them over the muscle and they were much larger than I had wanted. Consequently, over the years they had sagged significant. I saw Dr. Dabb with the intention of having the removal and breast lift with new implants placed under the muscle. Dr. Dabb advised me that I really didn't need the implants. He was absolutely correct! I went from a very heavy 34DDD to a much more youthful looking 34C/D with no implants. I couldn't be happier! He sat down with me on numerous occasions to go over any questions I had. I would recommend Dr. Dabb highly. You won't regret it.!

December 24th, 2014
Avoid at all costs.
I was very unsatisfied with the work Dr. Dabb did. I would pay a lot of money to go back to how it was.

January 28th, 2013
I was very pleased with Dr. Dabbs manner and the results of my surgery. I have gone to him twice for cosmetic surgery and will continue to see him in the future and I would not consider seeing anyone else.

December 6th, 2011
Bad Tummy Tuck
This doctor let me with a bad tummy tuck and he is expecting me to pay again to get the procedure re-done

June 22nd, 2011
Excellent care and results
I had abdominoplasty performed by Dr. Dabb. I found him to be an excellent surgeon and I am thrilled with my results. I had a long list of questions before even hiring him as my doctor and he took as long as I needed to answer all of my questions and so did his staff when I phoned in again after my initial consult. I didn't feel pressured at all. I actually interviewed a couple of surgeons in the York area prior to selecting him. It was explained upfront about the cost, what was covered and what was not. I knew what to expect post op and what I would need to to do get the best result. You as the patient have to follow his instructions to get the best outcome. I found his bedside manner fine. He was professional and courteous. He wasn't the least expensive option around but when dealing with my body, that's not always the deciding factor.

Kris
Three most important things to me, results, qualifications and bedside manner. Doctor Dabb has both. My results were fantastic. I feel years younger.

March 30th, 2010
These other reviews aren't giving this Dr. enough credit!
This is the best office i have ever been to ! The staff and the Dr. are all experts in the field! I would not describe this Dr. as egocentric. He is an expert! He has been doing this a long time. They are honest. And very qualified! Sometimes people only hear what they want to hear. That can only be the explination of the bad reports on here. Thanks for all you help and guidance with my family and myself Dr. Dabb! You are the best!

March 30th, 2010
The best dr, I have ever been to!
I think they have the best, most caring staff i have ever met! The quality of care was amazing! They spent the time to answer my questions! They have a great aesthetician, and their nurse was just great! THANK YOU !!!!!

March 29th, 2010
Dr. Dabb is courteous and professional. Highly educated, highly proficient, multiple board certifications. Extremely responsive to questions outside of normal business hours and incredible bedside manner. Would definitely seek care again in the future.

August 27th, 2009
I would never return to this office. I was not happy with the quality of the work performed and was mislead about the treatment. He did not stand behind his promises.

September 13th, 2008
Egotistical Liar
Dr. Dabb misrepresented himself as someone that could cure lymphedema. He promised me that he could make my condition better, but he only made it worse. He convinced me to fly over 1,000 miles to have a surgery, and then would barely talk to me after the surgery. I was a human guinea pig to him. Stay away from this doctor!