Learn more about Dr. Richard Daboul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Daboul is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Daboul, MD, FAAFP is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Daboul graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Daboul has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours Community Hospital
- Mercy Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Daboul accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Hudson Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Daboul practice?
Dr. Richard Daboul practices Family Medicine near Barryville, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Port Jervis, NY.
See Barryville Family Physicians.