A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Daboul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Daboul is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Daboul, FAAFP, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Daboul graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Daboul has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours Community Hospital
- Mercy Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Daboul accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Daboul practice?
Dr. Richard Daboul practices Family Medicine near Port Jervis, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Barryville, NY.
See Port Jervis Family Physicians.