Learn more about Dr. Richard Dagostino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Dagostino is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dagostino
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dagostino Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Dagostino, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dagostino graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dagostino has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Glen Cove
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard J Dagostino MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Dagostino practice?
- Dr. Richard Dagostino has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Dagostino practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Great Neck, NY.
See Great Neck Orthopedic Surgeons.