A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Dagostino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Dagostino is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Dagostino, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Dagostino graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dagostino has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Glen Cove
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Joseph Dagostino MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Dagostino practice?
- Dr. Richard Dagostino has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Dagostino practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Great Neck, NY.
See Great Neck Surgeons.