Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Dailey
Dr. Richard Dailey, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Appleton City, MO. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Dailey is affiliated with Shawnee Mission Medical Center, Ellett Memorial Hospital and Shawnee Mission Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Dailey has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Richard Dailey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Appleton City, MO.
Dr. William Casady
Appleton City, MO 0 mi36
Dr. Glen Reed
Appleton City, MO 0.11 mi50
Dr. John Ure
Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine, General Practice
Lowry City, MO 16.54 mi35