Dr. Richard Dal Canto MD, PHD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Salt Lake City, UT

• Good
  • Bad

July 19th, 2016
His Staff in his office were all good but one lady. She just sends out negative vibes for the whole staff.

July 5th, 2016
Dr. Dal canto is an amazing and gifted orthopedic surgeon. Not only did he give me my life back, i feel he saved my life. I could barely walk when I first went to see him. After surgery I was walking again PAIN FREE. Lumbar 2 to 5 fused, laminectomy , straightened my lower spine. Doctor came to see me every morning while in hospital. THANK YOU! Dr, Dal canto

April 25th, 2014
Double dipping and not accomadating of patients time
This doctor office try's to get you to come in more times than are needed to collect more in copays and be able to bill for things that are unnecessary. you have to take time off work then get there and have to wait 2 hours in the waiting room because they are running behind meantime you lost 2 hours worth of pay and then had to pay double copay because they are specialist, Then they have you come back the next week same thing cant accommodate your time then another copay. when these things could be taken care of at the hospital. like the blood work.

October 6th, 2012
Great Doctor
I really like Dr. Dal Canto. He is thorough and knowledgeable and performed my surgery very well. I'm out of pain. His bedside manner was great and I felt like he really cared for me. I would recommend Dr. Dal Canto

March 15th, 2012
I love Dr Dalcanto
I have had many doctors and about 8 surgeries. Dr Dalcanto was very, very good to work with. He is friendly and extremely knowledgable. He did a spinal fusion on me, and I have been much better for 4 years. I would highly recommend him (and I have to lots of people)

January 13th, 2012
Saved my life.
After months of excessive leg and back pain I was able to meet with Dr. Dal Canto, who gave me realistic expectations of what surgery could do for me. Never one to want surgery I was very hesitant, but I had already exhausted other options. I left the hospital today, and the pain is gone. The surgery went as the Doctor said it would and it seems the recovery will be the same. I thought everyone on his staff was awesome, and did I mention no pain. I had a herniated disk, but he fixed that. I would recommend Richard Dal Canto I'm sure happy I found him.

January 9th, 2012
Failed as a doctor

August 24th, 2011
i had a pinched nerve
I had a pinched nerve from a herniated disc in my neck the pain was horrible no one would believe me no one could find the source of pain. Dr. Delcanto did and there is no visible scar.

May 10th, 2011
surgery for herniated disc c5
Dr. Del Canto was my surgeon for a herniated disc. He was excellent! Also his assistant Amber Hodson. I could not have asked for a better team! I had severe numbness in my legs and arms whenever I bent my heat forward. I had a herniated disc in my neck. (C5). It has been 6 weeks and I feel better than ever! I am so happy I did the surgery and had Dr. Del Canto as my surgeon. I have a plate in my neck and the a scar on my neck in the front but it will blend with my neck lines! It looks great! The recovery is slow but so worth the feeling better!!! Thank you so much for everything!!!

December 20th, 2008