A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Damiano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Damiano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Damiano
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Damiano Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Damiano, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- Far-sightedness (Hyperopia)
- Radial Keratotomy (Refractive Surgical Procedure for Myopia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Damiano graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Damiano has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Ernest Damiano MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Damiano practice?
- Dr. Richard Damiano has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Damiano practices Ophthalmology near Littleton, CO.
See Littleton Ophthalmologists.