A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Damiano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Damiano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Damiano, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- Far-sightedness (Hyperopia)
- Radial Keratotomy (Refractive Surgical Procedure for Myopia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Damiano graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Damiano has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Ernest Damiano MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Damiano practice?
- Dr. Richard Damiano has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Damiano practices Ophthalmology near Littleton, CO.
See Littleton Ophthalmologists.