Learn more about Dr. Richard Danehower:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Danehower is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Danehower, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Back Pain
- Connective Tissue Diseases
- Discoid Lupus Erythematosus
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lyme Disease
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatic Fever
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Danehower graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Danehower has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
- Nathaniel Witherell
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Danehower accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Anthem - 16 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Danehower practice?
Dr. Richard Danehower practices Rheumatology near Greenwich, CT.
See Greenwich Rheumatologists.