A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Danehower:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Danehower is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Danehower
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Danehower, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Back Pain
- Connective Tissue Diseases
- Discoid Lupus Erythematosus
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lyme Disease
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatic Fever
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Danehower graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Danehower has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
- Nathaniel Witherell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard L Danehower MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Danehower practice?
- Dr. Richard Danehower has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Danehower practices Rheumatology near Greenwich, CT.
See Greenwich Rheumatologists.