A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Danehower:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Danehower is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Danehower, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
He has special expertise in 12 Areas, including Ankylosing Spondylitis, Antiphospholipid Antibodies, and Back Pain.9 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Danehower graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Danehower has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
- The Nathaniel Witherell, Greenwich CT
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Danehower accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Anthem - 16 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance