Dr. Richard Danehower MD Patient Reviews

• Rheumatology Greenwich, CT

April 26th, 2017
Wow! A doctor that thinks & cares!
I was referred to a Rheumatologist near me for an recent chronic illness but a friend insisted I drive all the way to Greenwich to see Danehower. I'm so glad I did. Until recently, I'd been fortunate enough to never need a specific doctor- just any doctor would do, but I'm now learning how detrimental that can be! It seems that lack of time, callousness, and carelessness is rampant in the medical community and can turn a problem into a crisis quickly. Danehower is approachable, mindful, and very knowledgeable. Although he hasn't found the "cure" to my crisis yet, I believe I am finally in good hands & he will keep fighting to keep me alive! Sidenote: Wonderful staff too!

August 10th, 2016
Amazing Doctor
Dr Danehower is a caring, attentive, smart and compassionate Doctor. His experience is so obvious. He was able to assess my problem quickly and provide an excellent solution/treatment. He is respectful and really listens to the patient. I highly recommend him. In addition to all of that, the staff is respectful and peaceful.

July 6th, 2016
Excellence in care
An extraordinarily, caring and skilled doctor who is not only attentive to your needs but practices the arts of medicine in an exception way.

June 22nd, 2016
Dr.Danehower is treating me for my RA. It was nerve wracking when i was first diagnosed with it. Dr.Danehower explained the situation to me and all the possible options I had. He didn't sugar coat, but his calm and kind manner of speaking helped me to reconcile with the disease better. I was able to benefit from his many years of experience. Its been over a year now and I have not had any flares since.