A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Daniel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Daniel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Daniel, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Daniel graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Daniel has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Hartman Daniel MD is a male Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Richard H. Daniel practice?
- Dr. Richard Daniel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Daniel practices Pediatrics near Richardson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Richardson Pediatricians.