A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Danziger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Danziger
Tennis Elbow Patient Education Guide Learn all about symptoms and treatments for tennis elbow by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Danziger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Danziger, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Danziger graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Danziger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center
- Children's Hospital - San Diego
- Grossmont Hospital TcuSNF
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Ellis Danziger MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Danziger practice?
- Dr. Richard Danziger has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Danziger practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Allergists and San Diego Pediatricians.