A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Danziger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Danziger
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Danziger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Danziger, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Danziger graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Danziger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center
- Children's Hospital - San Diego
- Grossmont Hospital TcuSNF
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Ellis Danziger MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Danziger practice?
- Dr. Richard Danziger has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Danziger practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Allergists and San Diego Pediatricians.