A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Darr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Darr is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Darr
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Darr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Darr, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Darr graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Darr has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cmhp - Mercy Memorial Hospital
- CMHP - Springfield Regional Medical Center - Fountain Blvd
- CMHP - Springfield Regional Medical Center - High Street
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Darr MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard Darr practice?
- Dr. Richard Darr has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Darr practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Springfield, OH.
See Springfield Internists and Springfield Geriatric Doctors.