A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Darr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Darr is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Darr
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Darr, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Darr graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Darr has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cmhp - Mercy Memorial Hospital
- CMHP - Springfield Regional Medical Center - Fountain Blvd
- CMHP - Springfield Regional Medical Center - High Street
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Darr MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard Darr practice?
- Dr. Richard Darr has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Darr practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Springfield, OH.
See Springfield Internists and Springfield Geriatric Doctors.