A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Dasheiff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Dasheiff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Dasheiff, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Brain Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Seizure Disorders
- Temporal Lobe Epilepsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Dasheiff graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dasheiff has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Mitchell Dasheiff MD is a male Neurologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Dasheiff practice?
- Dr. Richard Dasheiff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Dasheiff practices Neurology near Tyler, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Tyler Neurologists.