Learn more about Dr. Richard Dauben:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Dauben is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Dauben, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dauben graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dauben has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Children's Hospital of Orange County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Dennis Dauben MD is a male Neurologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Dauben practice?
- Dr. Richard Dauben has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Dauben practices Neurology near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Anaheim, CA and Tustin, CA.
See Orange Neurologists.