A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Daum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Daum, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Daum
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Daum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Daum, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Diagnostic Cardiology
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Daum graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Daum has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Coral Hospital
- Gulf Coast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Michael Daum FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Daum practice?
- Dr. Richard Daum has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Daum practices Cardiovascular Disease near Wauchula, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Sebring, FL.
See Wauchula Cardiologists.