A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Daum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Daum, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Daum, MD, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Diagnostic Cardiology
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Daum graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Daum has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Heartland Medical Center
- Florida Hospital Wauchula
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Michael Daum MD and FACC is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Daum practice?
- Dr. Richard Daum has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Daum practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Sebring, FL.
See Sebring Cardiologists.