A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Daum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Daum, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Daum
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Daum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Daum, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Diagnostic Cardiology
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Daum graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Daum has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Coral Hospital
- Gulf Coast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Michael Daum FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Daum practice?
- Dr. Richard Daum has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Daum practices Cardiovascular Disease near Wauchula, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Sebring, FL.
See Wauchula Cardiologists.