Learn more about Dr. Richard Daum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Daum, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Daum, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Diagnostic Cardiology
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Daum graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Daum has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Wauchula
- Florida Hospital Heartland Medical Center
- Florida Hospital Heartland Medical Center Lake Placid
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Michael Daum FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Daum practice?
- Dr. Richard Daum has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Daum practices Cardiovascular Disease near Wauchula, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Sebring, FL.
See Wauchula Cardiologists.