Dr. Richard Dauphine Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Richard Dauphine?

Posted on November 23rd, 2015

I really liked him. He didn't talk down to me. He evaluated an old knee surgery of mine. Turns out everything was fine. I did not rate the follow up visit because I didn't need one. I feel confident that if I needed a repair, I would have him for a doctor.

Bad Doctor and terible staff

Posted on October 22nd, 2011

This Doctor does not want to talk to his patient after his staff gets the money out of you, his method is too old cuz he is a old Doctor, and the staff don't disclose the policy of charges and bills clearly till it's too late, overall i will never go to this doctor and I don't recommend him to anyone, specially to my friends and raletives.

Terrific surgeon/person

Posted on April 11th, 2011

Dr. Dauphine was extremely kind to me, took all the time needed to explain the options for my deteriorated shoulder joint, and was able to correct a severely debilitating condition when 2 other ortho surgeons said it was unlikely to be corrected. Dr. Dauphine gave me back the use of my arm and I will always be grateful. He is also extremely pleasant to deal with,kind and soft spoken, and has a great staff who do all they can to accommodate your needs. I cannot recommend Dr. D highly enough.

a very great man

Posted on October 16th, 2009

he is the best he helped me with my back and all ways will have that dance stepwalking down the hallway i remember that very well you just got to love the guy

Posted on July 17th, 2017