A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Davey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Davey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Blood Group Incompatibility
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hemolytic Anemia
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Sickle Cell Anemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Davey graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Davey has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard James Davey MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Davey practice?
- Dr. Richard Davey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Davey practices Internal Medicine and Hematology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC.
See Houston Internists and Houston Hematologists.