A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Davi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Davi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Davi, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Davi graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Davi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard C Davi MD is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Richard C. Davi practice?
- Dr. Richard Davi has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Davi practices Urology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Urologists.