Richard De Asla MD Patient Reviews

• Foot and Ankle Orthopedics Naples, FL

December 22nd, 2016
Great doctor, I went with a bimalleolar fracture, excellent visit
Dr de Asla is very knowledgeable, very paciente, he answered all my questions and concerns without rushing me, he went above and beyond to schedule my surgery. Anthony his RN is awesome!! He always makes sure I'm fine and what is best for me, very knowledgeable and friendly. I don't have a good impression of the office staff, since the first visit they've been very Rude, I still go back to Dr de Asla because of his professionalism and because he knows what's his doing, that's the only reason tolerated the office staff, specially Patricia, one day I needed a medicine and she was very rude, she knew I was in pain and didn't know how to handle the situation, Ashley always pronounce my name wrong, I always correct her and let her know that irritates me, but she still does it.

December 22nd, 2016
Bimalleolar fracture
Dr de Asla is a great doctor, very friendly, professional, very paciente and he wasn't rushing me, he answered all my questions and concerns; the surgery was perfect and I'm doing fantastic is such a short time Dr de Asla is very knowledgeable and he knows what's his doing; Anthony his RN is Fantastic, he's always very friendly and he knows his job, he always went above and beyond to help me with my needs and concerns. I don't have a good impression of the office staff, since my first visit they've been very Rude and very unprofessional; when I needed a medicine to be changed Patricia was very unpleasant about it and had no sympathy for my pain, Ashley repeatedly pronounced my name wrong, and I made sure she knew she was irritating me every time she did it, on my last visit they were ignoring me I was standing there for more than 5 minutes when Anthony sawed me and asked if they've had gave my next appointment, I explain to him what was going on, and then he had to ask to them to help me and he got a glance of what was going on.

December 8th, 2016
Dr. de Asia explained everything very well and we really liked his medical assistant Anthony Silva

December 5th, 2016
The most professional, honest and caring doctor I have ever used. I completely trust his opinion

December 2nd, 2016
Did a great job

October 28th, 2016
After searching two years for the right doctor to do an ankle replacement I was fortunate to find Dr deAsla. Prior to seeing Dr deAsla I saw 6 other doctors, two wanted to do the ankle fusion which I did not want after doing much research. Dr deAsla answered all my questions with patience. I severely injured my ankle 40 years ago and it continually worsened over the years. I was unable to be on my foot for more than an hour without terrible pain. Since my surgery in March 2016, I have experienced no pain. I can now do all the things I have been unable to do for so many years. He is truly an outstanding physician and and his staff is very professional and helpful. I thank God every day for bringing him to Naples, FL.

October 6th, 2016
I had never met Dr. de Asla prior to my appointment for a fracture, but from the time he introduced himself, I felt that that I made a new friend. He was extremely gentle when he was examining my foot, and then proceeded to explain what was broken and what needed to be done. I would highly recommend Dr. de Asla to anyone who has a foot or ankle fracture.

October 6th, 2016
Mrs.
Doctor de Asla and his staff provided me with the best possible preparation and care before, during and following my surgery. Doctor de Asla is highly trained and inspires confidence and has a terrific staff. Everyone you encounter under the Doctor's leadership is the best at what they do. Don't hesitate to call his office if you need a great orthopedic surgeon.

September 14th, 2016
Dr de Asla is in the process of correcting a problem with my fractured and displaced ankle that happened while my husband and I were traveling. He was highly recommended from our family physician Dr Swain here in Naples FL. I know Dr de Asla to be extremely knowledgeable, qualified and confident and has a wonderful demeanor with me with great patience to address my concerns. In addition to Dr deAsla's many attributes, his office staff is fantastic. Everyone from the admin people to the Med Tech, Anthony are proficient, knowledgeable and qualified professional. I have faith and trust in Dr de Asla and his staff!

September 14th, 2016
Dr. de Asla performed my recent bunion surgery and I would highly recommend him! His staff is fantastic as well.

August 31st, 2016
Review
Very friendly, appointment was time efficient, the doctor and tech both took there time to talk to me and explain in details what was wrong an what we could do along with other info. Everyone was very helpful up front also and willing to work around my schedule to make appointments.

August 26th, 2016
I was extremely impressed with the entire staff. Anthony the PA was very helpful in preparing us to see the Doctor and Dr. de Asla took his time with me and was very informative on my options He did not rush into wanted to do surgery, but carefully explained my choices I was very impressed with my visit