Dr. Richard De Asla MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 2nd, 2016
Did a great job

October 28th, 2016
After searching two years for the right doctor to do an ankle replacement I was fortunate to find Dr deAsla. Prior to seeing Dr deAsla I saw 6 other doctors, two wanted to do the ankle fusion which I did not want after doing much research. Dr deAsla answered all my questions with patience. I severely injured my ankle 40 years ago and it continually worsened over the years. I was unable to be on my foot for more than an hour without terrible pain. Since my surgery in March 2016, I have experienced no pain. I can now do all the things I have been unable to do for so many years. He is truly an outstanding physician and and his staff is very professional and helpful. I thank God every day for bringing him to Naples, FL.

October 6th, 2016
I had never met Dr. de Asla prior to my appointment for a fracture, but from the time he introduced himself, I felt that that I made a new friend. He was extremely gentle when he was examining my foot, and then proceeded to explain what was broken and what needed to be done. I would highly recommend Dr. de Asla to anyone who has a foot or ankle fracture.

October 6th, 2016
Mrs.
Doctor de Asla and his staff provided me with the best possible preparation and care before, during and following my surgery. Doctor de Asla is highly trained and inspires confidence and has a terrific staff. Everyone you encounter under the Doctor's leadership is the best at what they do. Don't hesitate to call his office if you need a great orthopedic surgeon.

September 14th, 2016
Dr de Asla is in the process of correcting a problem with my fractured and displaced ankle that happened while my husband and I were traveling. He was highly recommended from our family physician Dr Swain here in Naples FL. I know Dr de Asla to be extremely knowledgeable, qualified and confident and has a wonderful demeanor with me with great patience to address my concerns. In addition to Dr deAsla's many attributes, his office staff is fantastic. Everyone from the admin people to the Med Tech, Anthony are proficient, knowledgeable and qualified professional. I have faith and trust in Dr de Asla and his staff!

September 14th, 2016
Dr. de Asla performed my recent bunion surgery and I would highly recommend him! His staff is fantastic as well.

August 31st, 2016
Review
Very friendly, appointment was time efficient, the doctor and tech both took there time to talk to me and explain in details what was wrong an what we could do along with other info. Everyone was very helpful up front also and willing to work around my schedule to make appointments.

August 26th, 2016
I was extremely impressed with the entire staff. Anthony the PA was very helpful in preparing us to see the Doctor and Dr. de Asla took his time with me and was very informative on my options He did not rush into wanted to do surgery, but carefully explained my choices I was very impressed with my visit

August 20th, 2016
GREAT Doctor
Dr. de Asla was extremely caring about my comfort before and after surgery. I was completely happy with the results of his work. I am walking pain free for the first time in years. I never had to wait for my appointment even when I was early I was taken in in no less than 5 minutes which to me was shocking. (I have spent hours in waiting rooms with other Drs.) I would recommend him HIGHLY to anyone who has any foot problem.

August 10th, 2016
I visited Dr de Asla in his Naples Florida office for a problem with my foot. I had visited another Orthopaedist last year, who could not identify what was wrong. Dr de Asla very quickly zeroed in on exactly what was causing my pain and swelling. I have now had it surgically repaired by Dr de Asla and I am very happy! The Dr was recommended to me by a friend who is a medical professional herself, and I am grateful to her for that! Very happy with his approach, his surgical results and that I am now pain free and mobile! i could not have asked for a better outcome.

April 25th, 2016
In 2007, I had a left ankle/foot reconstruction by Dr. DeAsla. I found him to be an excellent surgeon. Before surgery I suffered a great deal of pain. Wore an Arizona Brace (unattractive).. He explained what needed to be done, suggested I think about the surgery and recovery time. He was always very professional, never made me feel rushed. After surgery I was able to walk, stand and live my everyday life without pain. I sang his praises to everyone. I would happily have him as my ankle/foot surgeron again.

February 17th, 2016
Keep Looking Around
I had an unsuccessful foot surgery by Dr. de Asla. He insisted that he did not insert a screw into my foot, but the x-ray clearly showed a screw. He never bothered to look at my x-ray or records. I had an early morning follow-up appointment and overheard Dr. de Asla tell an associate that he was going to get through everyone as quickly as possible. He was rude, abrupt and arrogant. Was not a good listener. I had a second surgery by another doctor to correct Dr. de Asla's work.