Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Debehnke
Dr. Richard Debehnke, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Lake Hills, TX. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Debehnke is affiliated with University Medical Center Brackenridge, St David's Medical Center and St. David's North Austin Medical Center. Dr. Debehnke has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Debehnke has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Richard Debehnke is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Lake Hills, TX.
Dr. Jerry Hood
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
West Lake Hills, TX 0.01 mi41
Dr. Michael Schindel
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
West Lake Hills, TX 0.01 mi30
Dr. Dieter Martin
West Lake Hills, TX 0.01 mi15