Dr. Richard Debehnke MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 22nd, 2011
Patient for past 15 year
This MD is an outstanding diagnostician. He prescribes and treats with outstanding accuracy any medical needs I might have. I highly reccomend this brilliant doctor. He cares. My family and I feel fortunate to be under his care. The office staff is improving.

November 9th, 2009
15 minutes.
I'm a patient of Dr DeBehnke. He does one thing that bugs me. He just gets up and leaves the exam room after 15 minutes. I don't know it there is a silent signal on his computer screen. Sometimes I have to chase him, to ask additional questions. His nurse rarely returns my phone calls.

June 26th, 2008
Good Doctor, WORST staff EVER
I was a patient of Dr. Debehnke's for over 5 yrs. I never went in to get a "fix" but, I always was made to feel as though I was. I was even told by him (when seeking help for pregnancy nausea, first few weeks in,)that ..."in some countries women crush read brick & sprinkle it on their tongue..." to help w/ nausea. I was so stunned I just sat there! I though HE was getting into the free samples. He is sympathetic though. I happened to arrive @ a hospital one night via ambulance & when he saw me roll in he just looked so saddened & worried. I did like him. The staff however, are on some sort of powere trip. I HATE the staff! You could be standing right in front of them for 5-7 minutes (trust me I've done it, I'm not exajerating) and they'll a.)stay on their personal phone call. b.) finish their "water-cooler" conversaion or c.)print crap that can wait (50pgs long)AND THEN when they decide to acknowledge you they tell you to check out @ another floor (the other floor is the same way). It was mainly for this reason that I stopped going to see him. I just decided one day that enough was enough. They don't care anyway.

March 11th, 2017