A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Deblasi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Deblasi is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Deblasi, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Deblasi graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Anthony Deblasi MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Deblasi practice?
- Dr. Richard Deblasi has 6 office locations.
Dr. Richard Deblasi practices Psychiatry near Odenton, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD and Woodbridge, VA.
See Odenton Psychiatrists.