Dr. Richard John Declusin MD is male, has 31 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Vascular Surgery.
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Declusin is Excellent. Dr. Declusin has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Declusin, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Declusin graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Declusin has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Simi Valley Hospital
- Community Memorial Hospital - San Buenaventura
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Declusin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Declusin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Declusin practice?
Dr. Richard Declusin practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Vascular Surgery near Oxnard, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Thousand Oaks, CA and Ventura, CA.
See Oxnard Cardiothoracic Surgeons and Oxnard Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dick Declusin, Dr. Ricardo Declusin, Dr. Rich Declusin, Dr. Richie Declusin, Dr. Rick Declusin, Dr. Rickey Declusin