Learn more about Dr. Richard Declusin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Declusin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Declusin, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Declusin graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Declusin has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
- Arroyo Grande Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Declusin MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard Declusin practice?
- Dr. Richard Declusin has 5 office locations.
Dr. Richard Declusin practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Vascular Surgery near Oxnard, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Thousand Oaks, CA and Ventura, CA.
See Oxnard Cardiothoracic Surgeons and Oxnard Surgeons.