A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Dehlinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Dehlinger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Dehlinger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Dehlinger graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Dehlinger has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Tacoma General Hospital
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Trudeau Dehlinger MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard T. Dehlinger practice?
- Dr. Richard Dehlinger has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Dehlinger practices Internal Medicine near Tacoma, WA.
See Tacoma Internists.