A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard De Iorio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. De Iorio
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. De Iorio Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard De Iorio, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. De Iorio graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. De Iorio has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard N De Iorio MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard N. De Iorio practice?
- Dr. Richard De Iorio has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard De Iorio practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cape Coral, FL.
See Cape Coral Surgeons.