A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Del Rio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Del Rio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Del Rio
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Del Rio Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Del Rio, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Del Rio graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Del Rio has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
- Allen Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Albert Del Rio MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Del Rio practice?
- Dr. Richard Del Rio has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Del Rio practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Brunswick, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Chardon, OH.
See Brunswick Internists and Brunswick Gastroenterologists.