A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Del Rio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Del Rio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Del Rio
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Del Rio Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Del Rio, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Del Rio graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Del Rio has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
- Allen Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Albert Del Rio MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Del Rio practice?
- Dr. Richard Del Rio has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Del Rio practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Internists and Cleveland Gastroenterologists.