Learn more about Dr. Richard Demaio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Demaio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Demaio, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
Education & Awards
Dr. Demaio graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Demaio has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Demaio accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard R. Demaio practice?
Dr. Richard Demaio practices Otolaryngology near New Windsor, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Newburgh, NY and Fishkill, NY.
See New Windsor Otolaryngologists.