A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard DeMaio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard DeMaio is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard DeMaio, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. DeMaio graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 1 awards.
Dr. DeMaio has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
- Saint Luke's Cornwall Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard R. DeMaio MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Richard R. DeMaio practice?
- Dr. Richard DeMaio has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard DeMaio practices Otolaryngology near New Windsor, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fishkill, NY.
See New Windsor Otolaryngologists.