Dr. Richard Demaio Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Demaio?

Seasonal Allergies

Seasonal Allergies

Get the facts about seasonal allergies, including the different types, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.

Have you seen Dr. Richard Demaio?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 21st, 2017

Completely dissatisfied

This doctor shrugged, brushed me off, and did not come up with a diagnosis. I found him to be uninterested and unable to think outside of the box. In addition to this, the receptionists were almost surly with me. An example of a rude comment from the office staff was, "this IS an ENT office" when I complained that other patients were coughing in the waiting room. (This is true, but I came in to hopefully find some answers and get myself better). I did not come to the office to make myself sick!

March 7th, 2016

Excellent Doctor

He is very knowledgeable and listens. He makes sure you are okay before leaving the office. I definitely say go to him if you have a problem with the Ears, nose or throat.

September 19th, 2015

Wonderful Doctor

Dr. DeMaio is a very knowledgeable, caring physician. He takes time to listen and respond to all concerns. He provided an accurate diagnosis and follow through. He is the best! I highly recommend him!

June 4th, 2015

Less enthused than previous reviews

His bedside manner was not the greatest and he did not come up with a diagnosis which made sense. He was somewhat short with me and I did not get answers to issues which were plaguing me. Instead, he sent me out with a script for Fluticasone which did not even work.

Doctor's Response

Good Afternoon - I'm Nora from the Patient Relations Team at ENT and Allergy Associates. Service excellence is the very core of our mission as an organization and we strive to insure that each and every one of our patients has a positive experience. I am sorry to read about your experience in our office. A member of our Senior Management Team would like to speak to you about your feedback in more detail. Please send us an email with your contact information to patient relations [one word] at [@] ent and allergy [one word] dot com [.com] with 'Vitals' in the subject line and a Senior Manager will contact you immediately. Thank you for contacting us and we hope to hear from you soon. Best, Nora

SHOW

October 2nd, 2013

Dr Richard Demaio

Warm,knowledgeable. Explained diagnosis and treatment plan. I would highly recommend him. Staff pleasant . Overall a pleasant experience!

May 29th, 2016