Dr. Richard Demaio MD Patient Reviews

• Otolaryngology New Windsor, NY

3.8

March 7th, 2016
Excellent Doctor
He is very knowledgeable and listens. He makes sure you are okay before leaving the office. I definitely say go to him if you have a problem with the Ears, nose or throat.

September 18th, 2015
Wonderful Doctor
Dr. DeMaio is a very knowledgeable, caring physician. He takes time to listen and respond to all concerns. He provided an accurate diagnosis and follow through. He is the best! I highly recommend him!

June 4th, 2015
Less enthused than previous reviews
His bedside manner was not the greatest and he did not come up with a diagnosis which made sense. He was somewhat short with me and I did not get answers to issues which were plaguing me. Instead, he sent me out with a script for Fluticasone which did not even work.
Doctor's Response

Good Afternoon - I'm Nora from the Patient Relations Team at ENT and Allergy Associates. Service excellence is the very core of our mission as an organization and we strive to insure that each and every one of our patients has a positive experience. I am sorry to read about your experience in our office. A member of our Senior Management Team would like to speak to you about your feedback in more detail. Please send us an email with your contact information to patient relations [one word] at [@] ent and allergy [one word] dot com [.com] with 'Vitals' in the subject line and a Senior Manager will contact you immediately. Thank you for contacting us and we hope to hear from you soon. Best, Nora

October 2nd, 2013
Dr Richard Demaio
Warm,knowledgeable. Explained diagnosis and treatment plan. I would highly recommend him. Staff pleasant . Overall a pleasant experience!