A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Deming:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Deming is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Deming, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hodgkin Disease
- Lung Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Deming graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Deming has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Iowa Methodist Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard L Deming MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Deming practice?
- Dr. Richard Deming has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Deming practices Radiation Oncology near Des Moines, IA.
See Des Moines Radiation Oncologists.