A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Dennis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dennis
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dennis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Dennis, MD is board certified in Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- E.Coli (Escherichia coli Infections)
- Respiratory Failure
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dennis graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Dennis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
- Boston Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Clarence Dennis MD is a male Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Richard C. Dennis practice?
- Dr. Richard Dennis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Dennis practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Reading, MA.
See Boston Surgeons.