Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Dennis
Dr. Richard Dennis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA, with other offices in Boston, MA and Reading, MA. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Dennis is affiliated with Boston Medical Center, Veterans Affairs Boston Medical Center and Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Dennis has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Richard Dennis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.
General Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand
Chestnut Hill, MA
Dr. Bedabrata Sarkar
Critical Care Medicine, General Surgery, Trauma Surgery
Boston, MA 0 mi13
Dr. Natalie Joseph
Adolescent Medicine, Pediatrics, General Surgery, Medical Oncology
Boston, MA 0 mi24