A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Denny graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.More Education & Awards
Dr. Denny has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Tuomey Healthcare System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Denny accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 5 plans
- Absolute Total Care - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Denny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Denny practice?
Dr. Richard Denny practices Family Medicine near Sumter, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Pinewood, SC.
See Sumter Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dick Denny, Dr. Ricardo Denny, Dr. Rich Denny, Dr. Richie Denny, Dr. Rick Denny, Dr. Rickey Denny