A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Depersio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Depersio is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Depersio
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Depersio Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Depersio, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Depersio graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Depersio has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Cocke County
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard J Depersio FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Depersio practice?
- Dr. Richard Depersio has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Depersio practices Otolaryngology near Powell, TN.
See Powell Otolaryngologists.