Dr. Richard Detlefs Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Detlefs?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 10th, 2017

Best dermatologist in Atlanta!

I have moderate-severe psorasis. I was misdiagnosed by 3 doctors before finding Dr. Detleffs. He took one look at me and promised he could make me better. And he has! I have been going to him for about 4 years now. Very knowledgeable, very courteous. You can't find a better dermatologist in Atlanta!

December 11th, 2013

Dr. Detlefs has a terrific bedside manner. He is calm, relaxed and an excellent Dermatologist. I've been a patient of his for years, and he has removed cysts, moles, and other blemishes. He has done biopsies, burned off pre-cancerous lesions, and given me excellent advice. I trust him completely and highly recommend him - I even sent my parents, husband and daughter to see him. His staff is efficient and friendly, and I never have to wait. My appointments are on time, every time. My confidence in him has never waivered, and I would never consider another doctor.

September 4th, 2013

Best doctor ever?

Dr. Detlefts saved my life, literally. He's been my dermatologist for 20 years and an excellent one. Recently, after I'd had a complete physical and been given a clean bill of health, I went to doctor Detlefts for my semi-annual check-up, skin-wise. He noticed a small bump and insisted it be biopsied. A few days later I found out I have stage 4 cancer and am now in chemo. If Dr. Detlefts had not taken that extra moment I might be dead now.

August 8th, 2013

Dr. Detlefs spends as much time with me as i have questions. He is very thorough and cordial. You don't feel rushed and just "another" patient. If you need a good dermotologist, Dr. Detlefs is the person for you!

July 24th, 2013

Melanoma

Dr. D is awesome. I have been seeing the good Doctor since 2000. He has diagnosed and removed Melanoma from my body more than once. He also performed my chemical peel. I am pleased with his bedside manner and his assistant, Diana. She's a gem too!

June 22nd, 2013

McDonalds of health care

He is so busy that after his 5 minute visit with you, he leaves the room and can't remember he was going to write a Rx or give you a referral. While treating you he discusses his upcoming ski trips with his nurse. Pay attention to what you are doing and save the small talk for the lunch room. Over priced.

June 1st, 2011

Dr. Detlegs is an outstanding dermatologist who I recommend without reservation.

September 27th, 2010

very inforamtive

August 11th, 2010

An exceptional, caring doctor.

April 13th, 2016