A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Deulofeut:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Deulofeut, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Deulofeut graduated from Universidad Del Norte, Barranquilla.
Dr. Deulofeut has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard A Deulofeut MD is a male Neonatologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Deulofeut practice?
- Dr. Richard Deulofeut has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Deulofeut practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Richardson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Texarkana, TX and Allen, TX.
See Richardson Pediatricians.