A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Devans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Devans is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Devans
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Devans Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Devans, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Devans graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Devans has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest General Health Center
- Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard A Devans MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Devans practice?
- Dr. Richard Devans has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Devans practices Family Medicine near Strongsville, OH.
See Strongsville Primary Care Doctors.