A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Devans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Devans is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Devans, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Devans graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Devans has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest General Health Center
- Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Alan Devans MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Devans practice?
- Dr. Richard Devans has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Devans practices Family Medicine near Strongsville, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH.
See Strongsville Family Physicians.