A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Devaul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Devaul is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Devaul
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Devaul Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Devaul, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Devaul graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Devaul has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Allan Devaul MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Devaul practice?
- Dr. Richard Devaul has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Devaul practices Psychiatry near Bryan, TX.
See Bryan Psychiatrists.