A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Deveaux:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Deveaux is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Deveaux, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Deveaux graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Deveaux has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard K Deveaux MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard K. Deveaux practice?
- Dr. Richard Deveaux has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Deveaux practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near West Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Reading, PA and Bronx, NY.