A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Devereux:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Devereux is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Devereux
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Devereux Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Devereux, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Marfan Syndrome
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Devereux graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Devereux has 11 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard B Devereux MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Devereux practice?
- Dr. Richard Devereux has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Devereux practices Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Cardiologists.