A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Devereux:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Devereux is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Devereux, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Marfan Syndrome
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Devereux graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Devereux has 11 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Blyton Devereux MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Devereux practice?
- Dr. Richard Devereux has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Devereux practices Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Cardiologists.