A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Devillez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Devillez is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Devillez, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Alopecia Areata (Patchy Baldness)
- Baldness (Alopecia)
- Skin Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Devillez graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Devillez has 9 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-So
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Beeville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Devillez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans