A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Devillez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Devillez is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Devillez, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Alopecia Areata (Patchy Baldness)
- Baldness (Alopecia)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Devillez graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Devillez has 9 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-So
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Beeville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Louis Devillez MD is a male Dermatologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Devillez practice?
- Dr. Richard Devillez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Devillez practices Dermatology and Dermatopathology near Corpus Christi, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX.
See Corpus Christi Dermatologists and Corpus Christi Pathologists.