Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
total review show details total review
by Lynn D. on Feb 4th, 2015

Dr. Devore is absolutely the best. I had my surgery in 2008 in cincinnati, ohio, prior to his relocation to Oregon. I have never felt and breathed better in my life. I felt so comfortable during the entire process of the surgical journey and aftermath. I only wish he was still here for future follow-up. If I ever need to revisit this surgery, I would definitely be visiting Oregon.

by Dave king on Oct 24th, 2013

This is the greatest doctor I have ever gone to visit. His spiritual and Christ like character is only one of this mans many attributes. He made my wife and I feel very good after telling me that I had cancer of the sinus. He did all the surgeries that I had to have. I was very blessed to have had the pleasure of having as my doctor through all the things and problems I have had. You want a doctor who knows what he is doing and very professional, then he is who you want on his side.

sinus surgery show details sinus surgery
by lisajeanine on Sep 21st, 2008 on kudzu.com

Dr. DeVore was aggressive in treating my sinus infections that reappeared after the birth of my son. The surgery finally cleared up the infection and polyps that formed over the years. Have been 100% since and am very grateful. Staff is superb. No problems with paperwork,too.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com