Time to spend??? show details Time to spend???
Dec 14th, 2015

Waited for more than 90 minutes for only five minutes of his time. Waste of a day.

Oct 7th, 2015

had sinus surgery years ago & it changed my life. would recommend dr. devore to anyone!

total review show details total review
by Lynn D. on Feb 4th, 2015

Dr. Devore is absolutely the best. I had my surgery in 2008 in cincinnati, ohio, prior to his relocation to Oregon. I have never felt and breathed better in my life. I felt so comfortable during the entire process of the surgical journey and aftermath. I only wish he was still here for future follow-up. If I ever need to revisit this surgery, I would definitely be visiting Oregon.

by Dave king on Oct 24th, 2013

This is the greatest doctor I have ever gone to visit. His spiritual and Christ like character is only one of this mans many attributes. He made my wife and I feel very good after telling me that I had cancer of the sinus. He did all the surgeries that I had to have. I was very blessed to have had the pleasure of having as my doctor through all the things and problems I have had. You want a doctor who knows what he is doing and very professional, then he is who you want on his side.