A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Dewey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Dewey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Dewey, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Cerebellar Ataxia
- Hemifacial Spasm
- Meige Syndrome
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson Disease
- Shy-Drager Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Dewey graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dewey has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Bartens Dewey MD is a male Neurologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Dewey practice?
- Dr. Richard Dewey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Dewey practices Neurology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Neurologists.