Learn more about Dr. Richard Dewey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Dewey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Dewey, MD is board certified in Neurology.
He has special expertise in 6 Areas, including Ataxia, Essential Tremor (ET), and Essential Tremor ET.3 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Dewey graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dewey has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dewey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Dewey practice?
Dr. Richard Dewey practices Neurology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Neurologists.